Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Awesome.

Perfection. This is just as strange of a twist on the source material as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon. The song just cracks me up, great job.

Mackdaddy Mario Meets MSI Mackdaddy Mario Meets MSI

..............

Ok, I love MSI, However- I do not understand to any means or end the point of the video you've compiled to this song.
If the dance was a little more varied for all the sprites you're using it would have added quite a bit to this video. Be a little more inventive, I know you're only working with spriteswhich I think is being done way too much as it is, but come on, if you want high scores give people something interesting to watch.

Jayce-Diaz responds:

um...it was for a contest, dude. Like, years ago at that. seriously read the description before watching.

The New Dubya-Doo Movies The New Dubya-Doo Movies

This is great!

You brought one of my favorite cartoons and bashing Bush together! Very creative idea, nice suprises and twists, keep it up.

PicoVS.GangstaStan Prev. PicoVS.GangstaStan Prev.

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude, come on. what the hell does clock work orange have to do with "gangsta's" in the modern day sense? just for starters. next in line, why promote for a product you didn't finish????? well, then again maybe you did and put it on your site, which I am scared to go to as I'm sure entries there might be worse than they are here.

911 - The Movie 911 - The Movie

Perfect 10, I also voted it a 5

This movie sums up so well what I feel actually happened, and I'm glad to see it so well conceived in the flash format. Great job.

Bush in the Bush Bush in the Bush

That was great

I can't get enough of G W bashing. The cartoon was humorous, and got the point across very well. kudos.

Cyper Cop Cyper Cop

Not bad

Good character idea, also liked that it was to the point. I'm only giving it a 5 though, b/c the animation is lacking, as is the character designs, but just work on those, and you'll have a much better animation on your hands. I like the idea behind the character, but it could be fleshed out and come to fruition more with a few areas of work. not a bad piece overall.

Nazi Slayer Nazi Slayer

not too bad

I'm always up for some antinazi propaganda, but there are some shortcomings of this, as previously mentioned the lack of facial expression, and some more sound would have been nice. Other than that it's pretty solid, brush up on those and you'll have some brilliant animations in the future.

Final Fantasy - TUQ Final Fantasy - TUQ

another ff spoof

I've seen better final fantsay spoofs, and the only reason I'm giving this a 5 is b/c of the music.

Jiffy Cola Jiffy Cola

Good solid flash

That was pretty good. I don't know if the actual product would be as good as the ad tho :P