Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Awesome.

Perfection. This is just as strange of a twist on the source material as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon. The song just cracks me up, great job.

Mackdaddy Mario Meets MSI Mackdaddy Mario Meets MSI

..............

Ok, I love MSI, However- I do not understand to any means or end the point of the video you've compiled to this song.
If the dance was a little more varied for all the sprites you're using it would have added quite a bit to this video. Be a little more inventive, I know you're only working with spriteswhich I think is being done way too much as it is, but come on, if you want high scores give people something interesting to watch.

Jayce-Diaz responds:

um...it was for a contest, dude. Like, years ago at that. seriously read the description before watching.

The New Dubya-Doo Movies The New Dubya-Doo Movies

This is great!

You brought one of my favorite cartoons and bashing Bush together! Very creative idea, nice suprises and twists, keep it up.

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

I really cannot stand these emo or "hardcore" kids [seeing guys punch girls in the back of the head at concerts makes you tough huh?] so thank you for giving me an outlet for my hate. The use of the band names was really funny too. A few years ago I wrote and recorded a song called Kill An Emo Kid, hehe.

House of 1000 Corpses House of 1000 Corpses

not too bad

game was enjoyable, but does need more health or extra lives, otherwise pretty solid.

Super Mario Revived Super Mario Revived

not bad, could have been better

not a bad game, but I've played better one on NG